- Free wig, hats, caps and other items for patients who lose their hair because of treatment or disease
- A Resource Center whose healing environment welcomes patients and families
- Family Support
- Educational Programs and Resources
- A lending library of books designed to inform, enlighten and inspire
- Programs that support mind, body, heart and spirit through a community of compassion
- Volunteer Opportunities
For additional informaiton concerning HopeCircle services, or volunteer opportunities, please contact June Morse at (870) 936-7005, firstname.lastname@example.org or Susie Farley, (870) 936-7004, email@example.com. The HopeCircle Resource Center is located in the NEA Baptist Fowler Family Center for Cancer Care at 4808 East Johnson on the NEA Baptist medical campus.